DownloadsCT-20 Data Sheet
This Cash Terminal is a secure device which allows you to program through its sophisticated technology almost unlimited variations on your fee structure, while still allowing you to easily monitor your accounts.
Extremely user friendly, the Cash Terminal features 16 programmable keys and offers the capability of programming 99 additional validations. While smaller operations may have it serve as a stand alone unit, larger facilities can control up to 64 machines throughout the parking network.
Because it controls the parking system, the Cashier Terminal requires a sign in with a code or card reader. Value and Time slot reports, shift reports and Z-reports can all be printed using the internal printing system. Password protection assures security for managers monitoring the reports.
- 2×16 character backlit LCD Display
- Built-in receipt printer (2¼” paper width)
- Built-in magnetic card reader to accept credit and debit cards
- Up to 16 cashiers- login via password or magnetic stripe card
- Controls up to 4 lanes of traffic
- Additional units can be connected in the Master-Slave configuration
- Rates can be fully programmed (password protected)
- Integrates with a majority of proximity card readers
- Approved ETL listed device